Apps and Mobile Security Policy
Below are the standard features we offer to keep our clients' websites secure.
- The servers holding our clients' websites including the databases are housed in a physically secure data centre located in the UK. This includes physical locks, security guards and sprinklers.
- Data between the user's computer and the server is secured with SSL.
- All user accounts are password protected.
- Each account has specific permissions to limit what data they can access.
- Passwords are stored as a salted hash using the SHA-512 algorithm multiple times to avoid anyone stealing passwords.
- All bank details are stored on our partner Go Cardless' system. You can find out about their security here: https://gocardless.com/security/ .
- All data is backed up each night. It is backup up both locally and to an external machine located within the Apps and Mobile offices within a locked room.